Check in process
This will take place on the night of the party. EMP security will manage the check-in process.
Here are things to be aware of:
- Please bring cash! The bars will be cash only
- There is no re-entry into the party
- There will be searches with hand-held metal detectors
- All bags will be subject to search
- In order to bring a bag into the venue, the bag must be smaller than 14” by 14” by 6”,
and must fit into the sizing boxes displayed at entry.
We apologize for any inconvenience, it's for security and safety of all guests at the event :)
Tips for Our Guests
- We encourage guests to arrive early to minimize wait times
- To expedite the screening process, guests should remove all metal objects from their pockets prior to being screened.
Guests may hold these objects in their hands
- All bags will continue to be checked upon entry into the venue.
Bags that do not fit completely into the sizing box will not be allowed into the venue.
- If possible, we strongly encourage guests not to bring bags, in order to expedite the entry process.
Designated lines will be set up for those without bags, to expedite the entry process
- Guests with medical conditions, who cannot be screened with metal detectors,
will be required to consent to a pat down for entry into the venue.
Guests who do not wish to be screened in any fashion will not be allowed entry into the venue.
KINDLY HAVE I.D. READY & PRINTED, OR MOBILE CONFIRMATION AVAILABLE.
No admittance without valid I.D. Digital copies are not an acceptable
form of I.D.
Types of Acceptable ID:
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any U.S.
State, U.S. Territory and District of Columbia
- Driver’s License, Instruction Permit, or I.D. Card issued by any Canadian Province
- Valid Washington State Temporary Driver’s License along with expired license (if punched,
no information can be obscured)
- U.S. Armed Forces I.D. Card (Encrypted signature acceptable)
- Merchant Marine I.D. Card issued by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Official Passport
- Washington State Tribal Enrollment Card (No expiration date required)
Identification MUST be valid (not expired) and show ALL of the following:
- The bearer's date of birth
- The bearer's signature (except US Military ID – see below)
- A photograph of Bearer